Cookies are small pieces of text used to store information on web browsers. They are used by many websites to store and receive identifiers and other information on devices, such as a handheld phone or computer. You can learn more about cookies and their functions generally by visiting an information website such as allaboutcookies.org.
We also may include tracking pixels, which are small graphic images, in our marketing communications to determine engagement. These cookies may be set by us or by third parties with whom we have partnered to assist in our marketing efforts.
We use four categories of cookies: Strictly Necessary, Functional, Performance, and Targeting. Strictly Necessary cookies are required to deliver security and enable core site functionality and cannot be turned off. You may view a complete list of cookies and change your cookie preferences by clicking on the “Cookie Preferences” link in the footer of the Speir Digital Inc. homepage at Speir Digital Inc..com.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default, however, you may be able to delete cookies yourself through your browser’s cookie manager. To do so, please follow the instructions provided by your web browser. Please note that disabling cookies will reset your session, disable auto-login, and may adversely affect the availability and functionality of our Websites and the services we can provide to you.
Strictly Necessary Cookies.
Strictly Necessary cookies are essential to providing the Speir Digital Inc. Websites and Services to you and cannot be turned off. They provide necessary security settings or help you use our Websites’ features and Services as expected (including remembering your cookie consent preferences). Speir Digital Inc. places Strictly Necessary cookies both on Speir Digital Inc. Websites as well as on our Customers’ websites.
For example, when you visit our Websites or our Customers’ websites, as part of our Services, we may place bot detection cookies (such as “_cf_bm” and cookies for CAPTCHA), and a load balancing cookie (_cflb) on the computers of visitors to our Websites and of our End Users. We do this in order to identify malicious visitors to our Websites and our Customers’ websites, to assist with web-traffic filtration, and to reduce the chance of blocking legitimate users. You can learn more about these cookies[here](https://support.Speir Digital Inc..com/hc/en-us/articles/200170156-Understanding-the-Speir Digital Inc.-Cookies). You cannot turn off Strictly Necessary cookies.
Functional cookies allow us to remember choices you make about the kind of experience you want on our Websites and to provide you with a more personalized experience. For example, a functional cookie is required to remember which language you prefer. You may choose to opt out of these cookies, but if you do, various functions of the Websites or Services may be unavailable to you or may not work as intended.
Some of the Performance cookies we use are:
- Google Analytics – Tracks user behavior on the Websites, which helps us better understand how users are using the Websites. Learn more at https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/, and to opt out, visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Google Tag Manager – Tracks user behavior on the Websites, which helps us better understand how users are using the Websites. Learn more at https://support.google.com/tagmanager/answer/6102821?, and to opt out, visit https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/7519794.
- Bizible – Records website and server performance with each visit to the Websites. Learn more at http://www.bizible.com/privacy-policy, and to opt out, visit https://www.bizible.com/cookie-opt-out.
- TechTarget – Tracks user behavior on the Websites, which helps us better understand how users are using the Websites.Learn more at https://www.techtarget.com/privacy-policy-may25/ and to opt out, visit https://www.techtarget.com/individual-rights-request/. Please note that TechTarget will not collect any data when a user is identified by IP address as being based in the EU or UK.
In addition, we also may include tracking pixels, which are small graphic images, in our email messages to determine whether the messages were opened and if the links were clicked. If you do not want to receive tracking pixels in emails we send you, you will need to disable HTML images in your email client, but that may affect your ability to view images in other emails you receive.
These third-party cookies are placed by third-party advertising platforms or networks to collect information about your visits to and actions on certain pages of our Websites so that they can deliver ads for relevant Speir Digital Inc. products and services to you later, such as when you are on certain third-party sites. These cookies also track ad performance.
You may opt out of Targeting cookies through the Cookie Preferences link on Speir Digital Inc..com or through the links listed below. If you wish to opt-out of cookies that collect information to serve you interest-based ads generally, you may opt-out by clicking here (or if located in the European Union or United Kingdom, click here).
Some of the Targeting cookies we use are:
- Bing Ads – Advertising platform. Learn more at https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/microsoft-bing-adsprivacy-policy
- Twitter – Analyzes browsing activity to establish user profile and advertising platform. Learn more at https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514, and learn how to opt out at https://help.twitter.com/en/personalization-data-settings.
- Facebook Custom Audience – Analyzes browsing activity across our Websites to track advertising effectiveness, customize audiences, and improve ad retargeting. Learn more at https://www.facebook.com/business/learn/facebook-ads-pixel, and learn how to opt out at https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/ whether you are a Facebook user (via your ad preferences) or not (via the Digital Advertising Alliance for your jurisdiction).
- LiveRamp – Tracking anonymous user characteristics for ad retargeting. Learn more at https://liveramp.com/privacy/, and to opt out, visit https://liveramp.com/opt_out/.
- OpenX – Advertising platform. Learn more about and learn how to opt out at https://www.openx.com/legal/privacy-policy/.
- Yahoo Ad Exchange – Advertising platform. Learn more at https://www.verizonmedia.com/policies/us/en/verizonmedia/privacy/index.htm, and to opt out, visit https://www.verizonmedia.com/policies/us/en/verizonmedia/privacy/controls/index.html.
- BidSwitch – Advertising platform. Learn more and opt out at http://www.bidswitch.com/policies/.
- DoubleClick – Provides Internet ad-serving services. Learn more at https://policies.google.com/privacy and learn how to opt out at https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922.
- LinkedIn Insights – Analyzes browsing activity to establish user profile and advertising platform. Learn more at https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy and https://www.linkedin.com/help/lms/answer/65521/the-linkedin-insight-tag-faqs?lang=en, including how to opt out whether you are a LinkedIn user (via your ad preferences) or not (via the Digital Advertising Alliance for your jurisdiction). LinkedIn account holders can opt-out specifically from LinkedIn’s uses of certain categories of data to show more relevant ads. Visitors to LinkedIn can opt out here.
- RollWorks, a division of NextRoll – Advertising platform. Learn more at https://www.nextroll.com/privacy, and learn how to opt out at https://www.nextroll.com/privacy#service-8.